Make your woodwork stand out with SM-40 Brown. This collection revolves around Brown silicone membranes 40 Shore A that are superior to other sheets when it comes to creating unique composites and adding professional prints. Their smooth surface and neutral color ensure uniform pressure distribution and are a perfect blend for high-heat processes.
An SM-40 Brown silicone membrane will come in handy to furniture manufacturers honing sublimation practices. It closely conforms to flat or shaped workpieces, letting heat presses do their job. The sheets’ brownish color (shades may slightly differ from roll to roll) doesn’t leave a single mark on your woodwork.
Besides sublimation, SM-40 Brown is a boon for:
- Woodworking processes involving composite materials
- Thermoforming and vacuum pressing
- Solid material shaping, lamination and veneering
Do you need SM-40 for specific or multiple purposes? Add the sheet of the required thickness to the cart, and we will deliver it worldwide.
Improved characteristics of SM-40 Brown silicone membranes
Whatever purpose you need SM-40 Brown for, you want to get a sheet that won’t deform or ruin your sublimation techniques after the first use. Fortunately, our membranes are specifically manufactured to handle the high pressures and temperatures of industrial-scale production.
Although you can choose from membranes of different sizes and thicknesses at Vacuum-presses.com, you can invariably expect:
- Enhanced heat resistance. SM-40 Brown leads the pack in terms of thermal resistance. These membranes can withstand extreme operating temperatures up to 250°C.
- Great elasticity. As medium-soft membranes, they can stretch up to seven times their original size.
- Extended lifespan. Our membranes can enable you to perform sublimation and other processes for a long time as they are made from exceptionally durable silicone rubber.
If you have no idea what SM-40 Brown silicone rubber sheets you should choose, drop us a question about the series, press compatibility or applications.