Silicone membranes are an elastic material made from polymers based on synthetic rubbers. Technical characteristics such as hardness, elasticity, working temperature, allow the use of membranes in the woodworking, automotive, aviation, automative, shipbuilding, glass and food industries.
We offer heat-resistant high-quality silicone membranes of various hardness and elasticity. Wide range of thicknesses and lengths.Area of applications
- Vacuum presses and laminators with operating temperatures up to 200C and above. Membrane presses with negative positive pressure.
- Laminating of veneer, leather and paper. PVC film foiling. Production of bent glued furniture parts.
- Thermoforming Solid surface materials (Corian, Staron, Hi Macs, Hanex, Kerrock, etc.).
- Processing of composite materials and plastics.
- Production of solar PV modules.
Membranes are made in Europe from high quality components.