- The vacuum filter is designed to operate vacuum pumps in very dusty environments. Installed onto the pump suction inlet pump is able to hold fine intangible dust.
- The filter element is made of specially treated corrugated (to increase its surface) paper with a filtration degree of 5-7 microns, the element body is made of steel sheet with double perforation.
- The vacuum filter housing and cover are made of sheet steel and covered with a special anti-corrosion paint.
- The seal located between the cover and the body guarantees a perfect vacuum between the two elements. Clamps on the body allow you to quickly open the cover to check or replace the filter element.
- Due to the paper filter element, this vacuum filter is not recommended for use in the presence of water or oil vapors or condensation.
|Operating pressure range||−100 to 0 kPa|
|Filtration rating||5 µm|